9/02/2011

This afternoon on Etsy.

I will list these on Etsy in the late afternoon, about 4pm CEST :)


Thank you for your kindness and nice comments on my sewing. It means a lot and it's highly appreciated.  Unfortunatly I can't take commissions because I handstitch everything and I have to sew when I have 'good hand days'.  I suffer from CTS and there are days I can't even peel a potato, so commissions would have to lay in a corner and wait 'till whenever the pain is more or less gone. 

Also people ask me to do Lati/Pukifee size stuff, but I think there are so many lovely and talented seamstresses who create such wonderful things in this size, so I will pass on those too.   

I sew because I'm enjoying it very much, it relaxes me and your positive feedback makes me feel grateful. 

Again, thank you so much!
~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: all sets gone.  Thank you so much for your purchase. :)
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment