6/01/2012

June Shop Update.


Sunday, June 3rd. at 16.00h DST. Please check your local time HERE

There will be OhDeer sets for Enyo/LatiY and OhDeer Blythe Helmets.

I also have 'new' Bug Hats, they are the 2nd edition ;-) and have a chin strap instead of two tie straps.
In fact, I have one Bug Hat 1st. ed. left that I forgot to put up in the May update, that will go on sale!

Thank you so much again for your wonderfull feedback on Etsy, Flickr and email. I always enjoy making little stuffs but your wonderfull feedback warms my heart!  I will continue sewing and do crochet as long as I can!

Thank you!!!


(If you would like to be notified for future updates I can add you to my little mailing list. For your privacy; please use the Write Me button)














`










.... and more! ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment