1/04/2012

My dollie wishlist for 2012


I think I'm not greedy, and my wishlist isn't too long... but two out of my three wishes will be quite impossible to find. I SO would like a LatiWhite Mystic Bayer... any... but if she was on a Puki Body, that would be a dollie dream come true... And another ChocoPuki. A Lily or a Rose would be wonderful. Or... if Fairyland would release other molds ChocoPukis, that would be great too.

I recently fell in love with ElfinDoll Bunny... I don't know why, I never was into bunnies, but it was instant magic. SOoooo... I ordered one today, YAY! It will take about 30 days but I learned to be patient over the years ;-)

My dollie wish is fulfilled for one third, whoot! <3

(pictures are obviously not mine, please let me know if you are uncomfortable with me using your lovey photos)
~~~~~~~  


2 comments:

  1. Yay for ordering your bunny, they are so tiny and cute! I love Bayer too, she is on my ever increasing wishlist lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, RA! I hope you find your little Bayer too! :)

    ReplyDelete