11/05/2011

Baldies.

Recently I've bought a bunch of Puki wigs.  All trial and errors.  I think I bought 5 or 6 wigs to throw in the bin, and I'm not kidding.  I can't believe people keep selling wigs that are useless and there's no one complaining about it in the open.  Most of those bin-wigs I bought on the *Bay.  The pictures 'they' are using are cute, the wigs on de dolls look fine... but if you try them on YOUR doll, -that happens to be the same doll they are using in their auction pictures- it's a totally different thing. Plain crap, pardon my french. You might as well throw your money in the bin and save all the trouble.

On a more positive note... I've managed to buy 5 excellent, beautiful, cute little Puki wigs, secondhand from Flickr members. YAY!  Really good quality and pretty little wigs with an excellent fit, so I'm happy. But. Oh dear... here's a but.  I love my Pukis BALD in their little crochet hats or with a headband. I wrote it before... I'm crazy, I really am. But who could resist this cute little baldie. Right! No question mark.





~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree on the wigs and the baldies. I had a Puki Puki Piki and he was always bald, he just never looked right with hair!

    ReplyDelete